On Site Conference Information and Resources
Welcome! Here are the basics for navigating the 2018 Therapeutic Intermittent Hypoxia Retreat
- Emerson Alumni Hall is the primary retreat venue. Located at 1938 W. University Ave.
- Rockey’s Dueling Piano Bar will host the Monday evening social. Located at 112 S. Main St.
- The Swamp Restaurant will host the Tuesday evening social. Located at 1642 W. University Ave.
Please refer to the retreat program for the daily schedule
- Retreat participants will have meals provided.
- The retreat will kick off with a reception a Emerson Hall on Sunday, April 15th at 6:30pm – Appetizers, beer, wine, and non-alcoholic beverages.
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided at Emerson Hall on Monday, April 16th and Tuesday, April 17th.
- Social at Rockey’s Dueling Piano Bar on Monday, April 16th at 6:30pm – Appetizers, cash bar available
- Social at the Swamp Restaurant on Tuesday, April 17th at 6pm – Dinner, cash bar available
Parking is NOT available at Emerson Alumni Hall.
Participants can park in the Stephen C. O’Connell center parking lot (corner of Gale Lemerand Dr. and University Ave.) without a decal for the Sunday evening reception only. The lot is not open to vehicles without a UF decal on Monday or Tuesday.
Participants staying at the Reitz Union Hotel are able to walk to Emerson Alumni hall in approximately 15 minutes. Ride services such as Uber and Lyft are available in Gainesville for those wishing to utilizing them.
A shuttle will be providing transportation from the Reitz Union Hotel to Rockey’s Dueling Piano Bar on Monday, April 16th from 6pm to 8pm. The shuttle will provide return service from Rockey’s Dueling Piano Bar back to the Reitz Union Hotel from 8pm to 11pm.