BREATHE 2016 spring course: Videos of lectures by distinguished, external speakers:
- Frank Powell, PhD, UC San Diego – Peripheral and central mechanisms of ventilatory acclimatization to chronic hypoxia
- Jerome Dempsey, PhD, U Wisconsin – Feed-forward control: the exercise ventilatory response
- Eugene Nattie, MD, Dartmouth U – Central Chemoreception
- Don McCrimmon, PhD, Northwestern University – Brainstem respiratory circuits: a transducer for metabolic signals? a.k.a. What’s Leptin got to do with it?
- Paul Davenport, PhD, UF – Respiratory sensation